Bargain hunter? With the recession looming, you should be! ShoppingNotes.com is a new website I'd suggest getting comfortable with.
If you've ever kicked yourself for missing a sale on something you really wanted, you'll appreciate this site too.
ShoppingNotes.com lets you plug in a product page URL along with your email address, and as soon as there's a sale on that item, the site will send you an email alert. Simple as that!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for all your favourite sites before you miss out on another great deal!
1. Email Sale Alerts - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to implement personalized and timely email alerts for sales, enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales.
2. Recession Shopping - Opportunity for retailers to cater to bargain hunters during a recession by offering special discounts and promotions to attract price-conscious customers.
3. E-commerce Personalization - Innovation opportunity for e-commerce platforms to personalize the online shopping experience by sending customized product alerts based on individual preferences and browsing history.
1. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce companies to integrate sale alert systems into their platforms, providing a valuable service to customers and driving repeat purchases.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to leverage technology and data analytics to offer targeted discounts and promotions to customers, maximizing sales during a recessionary period.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketers and advertisers to collaborate with online platforms and retailers to create personalized email campaigns that notify customers about sales, driving traffic and increasing conversions.