Azur Fit, the popular apparel brand designed to flatter, recently expanded its portfolio with the launch of its classic sweat collection in its best-selling color 'Crave.' Described as "a delicious chocolate brown perfect for everyday wear," the hue is an ideal way to add a hint of color while maintaining a neutral aesthetic.
Founded by Erin Ward-Williams, formerly a yoga teacher, Azur Fit is built on the philosophy of “elevating activewear for women who want to feel confident in clothes that compliment the female form." Azur Fit’s full range of activewear offers a wide variety of styles such as leggings, crewnecks, hoodies, sweatpants, and shorts in select materials and colors. Consumers can shop the entire collection online.
Image Credit: Azur Fit
Azur Fit Debuted its Sweat Collection in the 'Crave' Colorway
1. Neutral-toned Activewear - The increasing popularity of neutral-toned activewear presents an opportunity for brands to create versatile and fashionable fitness apparel.
2. Sweat Sets Fashion - Sweat sets are becoming a major fashion statement, providing brands the chance to design comfortable yet stylish loungewear.
3. Inclusive Female Activewear - The growing demand for inclusive female activewear allows businesses to cater to different body types and preferences, promoting body positivity.
1. Sportswear & Athleisure - The sportswear and athleisure industry has the potential to expand further by incorporating contemporary classic designs with modern aesthetics.
2. Fitness & Wellness - The fitness and wellness industry can benefit by partnering with apparel brands to create exclusive activewear lines promoting a healthy lifestyle.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce opportunities can be explored in activewear and loungewear markets by offering personalized shopping experiences and wider size ranges online.