Japanese label Foot The Coacher debuted is Spring/Summer 2018 collection of cowhide leather footwear and the lineup consists of some updated silhouettes. The capsule builds on the original designs of the creeper-style Chaps, the Western Sandals slip-ons and the casual -F.A.S.t- Series Side Lace.
The models are characterized by a sleek aesthetic, premium-quality cowhide leather and durable Vibram soles. The new takes on the Western Sandals are absolutely summer-ready. While one boasts detailed "cutouts of cacti, a fox and the moon," the other features a dual-textured exterior with an ostrich and faux-python print.
From the sleek closed shoes to the summery sandals, Foot The Coacher's new Spring/Summer 2018 collection of cowhide leather footwear is bound to make a statement.
Foot The Coacher's Spring/Summer 2018 Capsule is Luxuriously Chic
1. Luxuriously Chic Footwear - There is an opportunity to disrupt the footwear industry by creating high-end, chic footwear made with premium-quality materials.
2. Updated Silhouettes - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry by introducing updated and modern designs of classic footwear silhouettes.
3. Dual-textured Exterior - The trend of incorporating dual-textured exteriors in footwear presents an opportunity for disruption in the footwear design and manufacturing industry.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity to create high-quality, stylish footwear made with premium materials.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can be disrupted by introducing updated and modern designs of classic footwear silhouettes.
3. Footwear Design and Manufacturing - The footwear design and manufacturing industry has an opportunity to innovate by incorporating dual-textured exteriors in footwear designs.