Sean John x MISSGUIDED recently joined forces again to launch the new Courtside Edit Volume 2. Sean John is "an iconic brand that bridges the gap between menswear and streetwear." In contrast, MISSGUIDED is a fast-fashion label that appeals to Gen Z and Millennial consumers with its on-trend pieces at affordable prices.
The new streetwear meets athleisure range plays up the courtside moment and takes inspiration from the iconic Sean John looks from the '90s and early 2000s. The collection is offered in 0-24 sizing and retails for $19-$135. The collection includes joggers, varsity jackets, branded denim, corset tops, dungarees, tracksuits, headbands, and socks, among others.
The entire range is available to purchase online from MISSGUIDED's platform.
Image Credit: MISSGUIDED
Sean John x MISSGUIDED Released Courtside Edit Volume 2
1. Athleisure Streetwear Crossover - A trend that merges athletic apparel with streetwear has possibilities for innovation in materials and designs that bridge the two categories.
2. Collaborative Fashion Partnerships - Co-branded collections that bring together established and up-and-coming fashion labels can create new opportunities for marketing, supply chains, and consumer interest.
3. Affordable High-fashion - Offering on-trend fashion at affordable prices taps into a growing market segment, which can be leveraged further through innovative manufacturing and distribution strategies.
1. Fashion Retail - Cross-functional clothing lines that cater to multiple demographics can expand revenue streams and draw in new customers through disruptive design elements.
2. Sportswear - The fusion of athletics and fashion provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in material technology, clothing construction, and aesthetic design.
3. E-commerce - Collaborative co-branded fashion releases with strong social media marketing campaigns connect with younger customers who value convenience over physical store locations.