Moving away from the idea of built-in ovens, Matt Van Horn and Nikhil Bhogal have come up with a new countertop appliance that is perfectly suited for small spaces. The 'June Intelligent Oven' is a specially designed kitchen device that can be placed on top of a counter and then controlled directly from your smartphone. For many people with limited kitchen space, the app-controlled oven is an excellent solution to full-size appliances.
The new high-tech oven runs on a 2.3 GHz Quad Core NVIDIA Processor that acts as the brain of the device. The innovative technology allows the oven to recognize 15 different categories of food and it will automatically adjust the internal temperature and cooking time accordingly.
To support its mobile capabilities, the oven features a built-in camera and scale, as well as a series of sensors that help you control what you are cooking. You can then stream a video of your food as it cooks and receive a mobile notification when it is finished. The revolutionary technology makes this countertop appliance the ultimate high-tech cooking solution for consumer kitchens.
The 'June Intelligent Oven' is a Countertop Appliance for Small Spaces
1. App-controlled Appliances - Similar technology could be applied to other kitchen appliances such as blenders or slow cookers.
2. Smart Kitchen Devices - The integration of smart kitchen devices such as the June Oven can enhance cooking experiences at home.
3. Compact Kitchen Appliances - Small kitchen appliances such as the June Oven can provide solutions for limited kitchen space.
1. Kitchen Appliances - The technology used in the June Oven could be adapted into futuristic kitchen appliances.
2. Home Electronics - The June Oven represents the integration of home automation, IoT, and cooking.
3. Smartphone Accessories - The interaction between the June Oven and its accompanying app demonstrates opportunities for apps to interface with other appliances.