The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas campaign may be full of revelry and personal irresponsibility, but that does not extend to the stylish hotel itself. As the tag line boldly states, the hotel has “just the right amount of wrong.” This is illustrated by cleverly pointing out the “environmentally sustainable bamboo swizzle stick” being chewed by a guest and the “long-life energy-saving light bulb” lighting up the modern rooms.
Conceived and executed by Fallon, an ad agency based in Minneapolis, United States, the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas campaign is as fun and lighthearted as it is posh and sophisticated. The ad campaign was shot by London-based photographer Nadav Kander with art direction by Sydney-based creative director Christy Peacock.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Campaign is Light-Hearted and Posh
1. Sustainable Luxury - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop high-end hotels that combine luxury with environmentally sustainable practices.
2. Playful Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create campaigns that balance fun and sophistication to appeal to a younger, more adventurous demographic.
3. International Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster partnerships between ad agencies and creative professionals from different countries to bring diverse perspectives to campaigns.
1. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable practices into the luxury hotel industry to attract environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop marketing strategies that combine playfulness and sophistication to engage a wider audience.
3. Creative Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Encourage cross-border collaborations to enhance creativity and diversity in advertising campaigns.