Set to appear in the July 2014 issue of the publication, the Cosmopolitan Australia 'Perfectly Pastel' editorial is as full of sunlight as it is of pastel hues. It reads, "Give this shade a grown-up twist." It rightly assumes that pastels often have a youthful and pretty appeal. Yet through tailored jackets, sheer fabrics and glamorous dresses, it is hard not to see the outfits as anything but womanly.
The Cosmopolitan Australia 'Perfectly Pastel' editorial stars model Ashley Osborne. The blonde beauty was shot by photographer Nick Scott, who captured her out in the great outdoors. Featuring pieces from the likes of Zimmermann, ASOS and H&M, the outfits were styled by fashion editor Nicole Adolphe. Windswept hair and natural makeup perfect the looks.
Cosmopolitan Australia 'Perfectly Pastel' Stars Ashley Osborne
1. Sun-drenched Editorials - Opportunity for brands to create visually appealing content featuring vibrant colors and natural lighting.
2. Pastel Hues - Potential for fashion and home decor industries to capitalize on the popularity of soft and delicate color palettes.
3. Youthful Appeal - Businesses can target younger demographics by incorporating pastels in their marketing strategies and product offerings.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore innovative designs and collections that embrace pastel hues and capture a sun-drenched aesthetic.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers and photo editors to experiment with natural lighting techniques and pastel color schemes in their work.
3. Home Decor - Home decor brands can create trendy and inviting spaces by incorporating pastel colors and sun-drenched design elements.