Instead of using human bodies to flaunt her fashions, Katya Ford uses celestial bodies. Her fun, ethereal photography results from some pretty neat photoshop tricks that plunk starry skies and patterns of real-life constellations in place of fashions, or in some cases, skin.
For one image, Katya Ford turned the backs of women in coats in twinkling canvases, while in another, she gave a woman with a platinum bob glittering skin to contrast her LBD. Another piece of cosmic couture were the heels in which she placed a dazzling night sky in place of the soles.
Katya Ford Replaces Fashion and Skin With Astrological Bodies
1. Celestial Fashion - Incorporate celestial bodies and starry skies to create unique fashions for the trendy and futuristic market.
2. Astrological Texture - Integrate patterns of real-life constellations to add a pleasing texture to modern clothing items.
3. Cosmic Photography - Use photoshopping techniques to create out-of-this-world fashion photos that plays with the viewer's concept of reality.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take inspiration from these techniques to create new collections for the coming years.
2. Cosmetics Industry - Introducing glitter and bright colors can create interesting and visually appealing makeup products.
3. Photography Industry - Adaption of these techniques can create unique pieces of artwork that break standard photography traditions.