The newest iterations of the Corsair One gaming PC have offers some incredible upgrades the pre-built PC market. The pre-built gaming PC functions in the same vein as traditional consoles, meaning the preconfigured box is purpose built and cannot be tinkered around with. This may seem like a hindrance for some, but considering the beefy internals of the Corsair One this design feature can easily be forgiven.
The Corsair One is currently available in two versions -- the Corsair One Pro Plus and the Corsair One Elite -- Both versions offer Intel's eighth-generation six-core Core i7-8700K as well as a NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti. Both versions use a 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD and a 2TB hard drive for storage and are housed in the same case. The two models differ in their available RAM as the Pro comes with 16GB of RAM and the Elite with 32GB of RAM.
Image Credit: Corsair
The Corsair One Gaming Pc Come in Two Flavors Both with Impressive Specs
1. Pre-built Gaming Pcs - The rise of pre-built gaming PCs presents an opportunity for companies to provide high-performance machines with preconfigured components.
2. Purpose-built Consoles - The concept of purpose-built consoles offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create specialized gaming machines that cannot be customized.
3. Beefy Internal Components - The demand for pre-built gaming PCs with powerful internal components opens up opportunities for companies to create high-performance machines that cater to gamers' needs.
1. Gaming Hardware - The pre-built performance PC trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the gaming hardware industry to create specialized machines for gamers.
2. PC Manufacturing - The demand for pre-built gaming PCs creates an opportunity for companies in the PC manufacturing industry to offer preconfigured machines with high-performance components.
3. Computer Gaming - The rise of pre-built gaming PCs signifies an opportunity for companies in the computer gaming industry to tap into the market by developing compatible software and peripherals.