Lurve Magazine's 'Corna Imagna' photoshoot channels charming 1920s flair. Model Klara Ruza Boscic posed in front of a faded, gritty set, taking on the old school charm theme with ease.
Corna Imagna will form a part of Lurve Magazine's sixth issue. The publication is still in its beginning stages, although it has already mastered a distinctive attitude and fresh approach to fashion.
Boscic's tucked away curls and dark makeup were informed by stylist Moreno Galata's vision. Galata worked in oversize blazers, knee-highs, turtle necks and neat leather oxford sneakers, essential pieces for the classic flapper girl. The images confirm their timeless nature, encouraging a host of designers to draw inspiration from the decade time and time again.
Lurve Magazine's 'Corna Imagna' Photshoot Channels 1920s Flair
1. 1920s Flair - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Create modern fashion collections inspired by the classic flapper girl style of the 1920s.
2. Distinctive Attitude - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Develop unique branding and marketing strategies that express a fresh approach to fashion, appealing to a younger demographic.
3. Timeless Nature - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Design products and accessories that blend vintage aesthetics with contemporary functionality, bridging the gap between past and present.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Explore sustainable and ethical fashion practices to align with the classic and timeless charm of the 1920s and attract conscious consumers.
2. Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Embrace digital platforms and interactive content formats to enhance the reader's experience and provide a fresh approach to fashion journalism.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Develop makeup and hairstyling products that capture the essence of 1920s fashion but offer modern formulas and techniques for effortless application.