If you appreciate classic and artistically designed rifles, then you’ll love the Coppi Barbieri rifle editorial in the China GQ October 2010 issue. This beautiful editorial is filled with artistic shots of William & Son rifles.
The rifles for this Coppi Barbieri shoot have been intricately engraved with artistic features and images, making these pieces of hardware more of a decorative art piece. Some of the designs include flying birds or fancy floral engraving.
The Coppi Barbieri Rifles Editorial in China GQ October 2010 Issue
1. Artistic Firearms - Creating firearms with intricate and creative designs to make them both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
2. Engraving Technology - Developing advanced methods of engraving on firearms that allow for detailed and unique designs.
3. Collectible Firearms - Expanding the market for decorative and artistic firearms as a niche collectible item.
1. Firearms - Incorporating intricate and unique designs onto firearms to appeal to collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Art - Merging the world of firearms with traditional art techniques to create functional pieces that can be displayed as art.
3. Luxury Goods - Positioning these artistically designed firearms as luxury goods for upscale buyers.