If you like all things unique, then you should add a splash of flash and sparkle to your drinks with ice cubes that look like gems. This flexible plastic ice tray makes six gemstone-shaped ice cubes.
Add some food coloring and you'll have some faux precious stones to keep your drinks nice and cold.
Implications - You could have bowls of ice rubies, sapphires and emeralds lying around during your next party. If you were planning a pirate-themed party, the jewel-shaped ice would be the much sought-after loot. Summer barbecues will never be the same, and will seem all the more glamorous. It's a simple way to add a little fun to your beverages.
1. Gemstone-inspired Ice Cubes - Making ice cubes in gemstone shapes is a creative way to add a unique touch to drinks.
2. Personalized Ice Shapes - Allowing customers to customize their ice shapes can enhance the drinking experience.
3. Interactive Drink Presentation - Transforming the way drinks are presented can create a social and entertaining experience for customers.
1. Beverage - Innovative ice shapes can enhance the appeal of beverages in bars, restaurants, and cafes.
2. Event Planning - Using themed ice shapes can add to the decor of events, making them more memorable.
3. Home Goods - Designing and selling unique ice shapes can appeal to consumers who enjoy hosting parties and entertaining guests at home.