Schon Magazine's 'Cool Hand Luke' editorial showcases unthinkably tall stilettos in an artistic manner. Jed Root photographer Ted Humble-Smith teamed up with fashion editor Human Humayun, bringing their unique talents and vision to the cooperative table.
This high heeled dream takes viewers on a tour of spikes, studs and jewels. Snapshots of pairs from the houses of Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Hugo Boss, Christian Louboutin and Valentino confirm the upper crust nature of Cool Hand Luke.
Glitzy green mannequin pieces are used to drape the shoes upon. Thin clutches and wallets are also displayed, a likely decision given the common pairing of bags with footwear.
Funky flashes of light display shadows and sparkles, offering varying vantage points for viewers of the Humayun-Humble-Smith masterpiece.
The Schon Magazine 'Cool Hand Luke' Editorial Exhibits High Heels
1. Artistic Shoe Display - Exploring creative ways to showcase shoes in editorial spreads and fashion campaigns.
2. Luxury Fashion Collaborations - Collaborating with high-end fashion brands to feature their products in unique and visually appealing ways.
3. Innovative Accessories Pairings - Experimenting with unconventional combinations of bags and footwear to create unique fashion statements.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to create visually captivating displays that highlight luxury shoe collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore innovative techniques to capture and showcase high-end footwear in a visually appealing manner.
3. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to collaborate with shoe designers and create unique combinations of bags and shoes.