The edible and bakeable cookie dough brand, Doughp, recently dropped a massive 2-pound Cookie Dough Bites Bag.
Doughp's Doughp Drops are bite-sized pieces of cookie dough that can be enjoyed raw or baked in the oven as real cookies. Now, the brand has just begun offering an exclusive 2-pound Cookie Dough Bites Bag for consumers who can't get enough of the brand's signature cookie dough. The massive 2-pound bags feature enough bites inside to make 60 mini cookies and come in the brand's best-selling flavor 'Ride or Die' (chocolate chip). The only catch is that this big party bag is only available from Costco. As Doughp founder and CEO Kelsey Moreira explains, "Costco will help bring Doughp to more households than ever before and help us spread happiness, one bite at a time!"
Image Credit: Doughp
Doughp Just Debuted an Exclusive Cookie Dough Bites Bag with at Costco
Katherine Pendrill — May 14, 2022 — Lifestyle
References: doughp & refrigeratedfrozenfood
1. Edible Cookie Dough - Companies can create larger quantities of edible cookie dough products to meet consumer demand for convenience and indulgence.
2. Bulk Purchasing - Businesses can offer exclusive bulk purchasing options to retailers like Costco in order to expand their distribution and maximize profits.
3. Bite-sized Snacks - Entrepreneurs can develop bite-sized snacks that can be enjoyed as is or baked in the oven, providing customers with innovative, multi-functional products.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food companies can increase production of pre-packaged and bulk edible cookie dough products to meet growing consumer demand.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer exclusive bulk purchasing options to attract customers and improve their profit margins.
3. Food Service - Restaurants and catering companies can incorporate bite-sized snacks like cookie dough bites into their menus, providing customers with unique and trendy dessert options.