The ability to cultivate and harvest fresh herbs and produce year-round has quickly become quite important for many urbanites, which is seeing the need for products like the ēdn SmallGarden connected indoor garden increase. The unit has a WiFi-connected functionality that will offer users the ability to control it from their smartphone and even receive information pertaining to care. This could include when more water is required for the hydroponics system, if it requires more light, when it might be time to harvest and much more.
The ēdn SmallGarden connected indoor garden is priced at $199 and, while ideal for edible plant varieties, could also be used for growing flowers to enjoy freshly cut bouquets in the home year-round.
The ēdn SmallGarden Connected Indoor Garden Has WiFi and More
1. Wifi-connected Indoor Gardens - There could be an opportunity to develop smart indoor gardens that are WiFi-enabled and controllable via a smartphone app.
2. Year-round Urban Agriculture - There could be an opportunity to further develop products and services that allow urbanites to grow fresh produce and herbs year-round in their homes.
3. Hydroponic Home Gardening - There could be an opportunity to create hydroponic gardening products that are easy to use and maintain for individuals who want to grow fresh herbs and produce at home.
1. Home Gardening Industry - This industry could explore and invest in the development of products that enable and simplify indoor gardening for urbanites with limited outdoor space.
2. Smart Home Industry - This industry could explore and invest in developing IoT-enabled products that allow users to control and monitor indoor gardens from their smartphones.
3. Food Industry - This industry could explore and invest in products and services that cater to the growing demand for fresh, locally sourced produce and herbs that can be grown year-round in urban homes.