Louis Vuitton introduces its new Pre-Spring menswear collection for 2023 and it is aptly named the Concert Goer. It follows the coming of age theme that was developed by the late Virgil Abloh as the house continues to explore his vision through music.
By looking at the musical journey of someone, the brand develops a mirrored evolution of clothing and how it fuses with the past, present, and future. The designs are captured at the beautiful Centre National de la Danse in Paris, breaking up the capsule into two chapters. The Concert Goer kicks off the range with oversized looks and workwear design aesthetics. The second chapter is named the Music Student, which features traditional suits with elevated accents.
Image Credit: Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton Presents the Concert Goer Range for Pre-Spring
1. Concert-inspired Fashion - The trend of concert and music-inspired fashion collections presents opportunities for luxury brands to build emotional connections with consumers.
2. Evolution-inspired Design - Designing collections that mirror the evolution of a person's life journey creates opportunities for fashion brands to tap into consumer nostalgia and create unique storytelling narratives.
3. Workwear-inspired Menswear - Workwear-inspired designs present opportunities for brands offering menswear collections to develop functional and practical styles while maintaining style and luxury.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can leverage the trend of music-inspired collections to create unique, emotional connections with consumers, build brand loyalty, and increase revenue.
2. Men's Fashion - Men's fashion brands can incorporate workwear inspiration into their collections, creating functional and practical styles without sacrificing luxury and design.
3. Creative Arts - The trend of life evolution-themed fashion collections presents opportunities for creative arts industries, such as photography and cinematography, to create and capture compelling narratives that resonate with consumers.