Scandinavian fashion label Soulland introduces the 'Commuters trilogy vol. 002 – Public Domain' collection made for the Fall/Winter 2020 season. The range made its debut during Copenhagen Fashion Week and featured a plethora of captivating designs that are ready for the dropping temperatures.
The seasonal capsule spotlights silk numbers and outerwear along with mature silhouettes. Some of the items in the collection include the oversized puffer coat in black detailed with zippers and cords, the faux fur coat with cheetah print accents, and the silk kimono with long-line fringe. The seasonal range is highly diverse and features an eclectic blend of inspirations along with the spotlight of sustainability as all the garments are made from eco-friendly textiles and fabrics.
Image Credit: Nikolaj Holm Møller/Copenhagen Fashion Week
Soulland's FW20 Range is Entitled Commuters Trilogy vol. 002
1. Sustainability in Fashion - Scandinavian label Soulland's use of eco-friendly textiles highlights an opportunity for sustainable fashion companies to thrive.
2. Oversized Outerwear - The oversized puffer coat in Soulland's Commuters trilogy vol. 002 collection showcases the trend for oversized outerwear.
3. Mature Silhouettes - The Commuters trilogy vol. 002 collection by Soulland features mature silhouettes that are likely to inspire more fashion designers to create collections that appeal to older consumers.
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Soulland's Commuters trilogy vol. 002 collection provides an opportunity for eco-friendly fashion companies and startups to showcase their sustainable practices in fashion.
2. Outerwear Industry - The oversized puffer coat and faux fur coat in Soulland's Commuters trilogy vol. 002 collection point to new opportunities for the outerwear industry to create designs that appeal to consumers who prioritize warmth and style.
3. Fashion Design Industry - The inclusion of mature silhouettes and designs in Soulland's Commuters trilogy vol. 002 collection highlights potential for new business in the fashion design industry focused on clothing for older consumers.