The major statement may be in the clothing, but the Comme des Garcons FW11 runway flaunted disheveled hairdos that couldn't help but be noticed.
The fashion house's recent Parisian catwalk paraded baggy apparel embracing a mix of casual and formal styles. With most ensembles assimilating neutral color schemes, the Comme des Garcons FW11 runway was ostentatciously emphasized with these tousled windswept wigs.
The Comme des Garcons FW11 Catwalk Featured Unkempt Coiffures
1. Disheveled Hair Trends - Opportunity for hair product companies to create innovative styling products for achieving the unkempt look showcased on the Comme des Garcons FW11 runway.
2. Mix of Casual and Formal Styles - Potential for retailers to develop clothing lines that combine relaxed and formal elements, catering to customers seeking versatile and unconventional fashion choices.
3. Neutral Color Scheme Fashion - Chance for designers to explore the use of neutral colors in their collections, responding to the popularity showcased in the Comme des Garcons FW11 runway.
1. Hair Product Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for hair product companies to create new lines specifically designed for achieving disheveled hair looks showcased on fashion runways.
2. Retail Clothing - Opportunity for retailers to create clothing lines that combine casual and formal elements, appealing to customers seeking versatile and boundary-pushing fashion choices.
3. Fashion Design - Potential for fashion designers to experiment with and incorporate neutral color schemes into their collections, inspired by the Comme des Garcons FW11 runway.