Streetwear giant Off-White recently introduces a new collection of jewelry designs that are made from an angle that explores industrial themes. This is similar to the brand's design language and features pieces including necklaces, cuffs, and chain-link bracelets.
The entire range is crafted from silver-tonal metal before it is coated in a worn-out finish to really boast the theme of industrial environments and workwear influences. The capsule spotlights the Hexnut Pendant Necklace, which blends a few elements together. The link is a curb-chain and the charm that hangs onto it is a hex nut that features the logo on it. Another standout item in the collection is the nameplate necklace that comes with an engraved plaque and a flat curb-chain.
Image Credit: SSENSE
Off-White Introduces a New Collection of Jewelry for the Season
1. Industrial-themed Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry brands to explore designs that incorporate industrial elements and themes.
2. Worn-out Finish - Potential for brands to utilize worn-out finishes in their products to create an industrial aesthetic.
3. Logo-inspired Charms - Brands can capitalize on the trend of incorporating brand logos onto jewelry charms for added visual appeal.
1. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can incorporate industrial themes and worn-out finishes in their collections to attract trend-seeking consumers.
2. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can explore the incorporation of industrial design elements in their product offerings to tap into the popular trend.
3. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can expand their product lines to include industrial-themed jewelry to complement their clothing collections.