Collagen Lift is the latest product by research-backed supplement brand Advanced Orthomolecular Research (or AOR, for short). The newest addition to the company's portfolio seeks to alleviate the stress of aging by reducing the number of deep wrinkles through a supplementary regime that improves skin health, contradicts skin dryness, and is able to "mimic collagen and elastin ratios."
AOR's Collagen Lift is made up of essential amino acids, hydrolyzed elastin, and collagen. It is also marine sourced, with an emphasis on sustainability. Its active ingredients and effects were also clinically studied before release. The formula is accessible to those who might have some dietary restrictions, as well — in addition to being non-GMO, it is also gluten-free.
Collagen Lift retails for just below $50 CAD.
Collagen Lift is Proven to Reduce Wrinkles in Four Weeks
1. Collagen Supplements for Skin Health - There is a trend towards using collagen supplements to improve skin health and reduce wrinkles, presenting opportunities for companies to develop new and innovative collagen-based products.
2. Sustainable Sourcing of Supplements - A trend towards sustainable sourcing of supplement ingredients presents an opportunity for companies to market eco-friendly products that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Clinically Tested Supplements - Consumers are increasingly looking for supplements that have been clinically tested and proven to be effective, suggesting an opportunity for companies to invest in research and development to produce evidence-based products.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty and skincare industry can leverage the trend towards collagen supplements for skin health to develop new, innovative products and capture a growing market.
2. Natural and Organic Products - The trend towards sustainable sourcing of supplement ingredients presents an opportunity for the natural and organic products industry to develop eco-friendly supplements and appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Pharmaceuticals - The trend towards clinically tested supplements presents an opportunity for the pharmaceutical industry to invest in research and development to produce evidence-based supplements that can be marketed as alternatives to traditional pharmaceuticals.