The London-based Cocoon rental service offers consumers exclusive access to luxury handbags for a monthly subscription fee. Consumers can pick from monthly and quarterly plans, which permit them to choose a handbag that they can use for up to three months. In addition, to keep things fresh, the Cocoon rental service facilitates monthly handbag swaps.
The service, which recently secured funding from French luxury group Kering, offers bags from top luxury brand names such as Gucci, Prada, Chanel, and Balenciaga. The bags come in an expansive array of designer styles separated into three sections: the Deluxe Collection, the Premium Collection, and the Light Collection. With its affordable leasing system, the Cocoon rental service makes luxury handbags more accessible and increases circularity in the market. This eco-friendly circularity cuts down on fashion waste.
Image Credit: CPP Luxury
The Cocoon Rental Service Grants Consumers Access to Luxury Brands
1. Luxury Handbag Rental Services - Renting high-end handbags on a monthly or quarterly basis.
2. Affordable Leasing Systems for Luxury Items - Making luxury items more accessible and eco-friendly through affordable leasing subscriptions.
3. Circular Economies for Fashion - Increasing sustainability by promoting fashion waste reduction through circular economies.
1. Fashion - Providing a sustainable alternative for luxury items and promoting circular economy in the fashion industry.
2. Retail - Introducing affordable leasing models to the retail industry for luxury products.
3. E-commerce - Capitalizing on the increasing consumer interest in renting and leasing by introducing e-commerce models for luxury rental services.