This Coco Rocha editorial for L'Officiel Italia is titled 'Minerva'. Paying homage to retro film icons, the fashion story boasts couture staples and cinematic imagery.
In the story, supermodel Coco channels a retro screen siren while posing both on and off a fictional movie set. The model is captured by photographer Kristian Schuller's lens and is outfitted by wardrobe stylist Peggy Schuller.
She poses in glamorous gowns, vintage dresses and oversized hat accessories while donning pieces from Valentino, Saint Laurent and Emporio Armani among other names.
This Coco Rocha editorial features a beauty team that is made up of hair stylist Yusef Williams with makeup artist Stefanie Willmann. The duo create a retro, short haired look and fresh faced cosmetic applications for the supermodel.
This Coco Rocha Editorial Pays Tribute to Retro Screen Sirens
1. Retro Fashion - Opportunity for designers and brands to create new retro-inspired collections and products.
2. Cinematic Photography - Opportunity for photographers and studios to create new cinematic photography services for fashion brands and celebrities.
3. Celebrity Styling - Opportunity for fashion stylists and teams to work with celebrities for editorial shoots and brand campaigns.
1. Fashion - Industry can capitalize on the retro trend to produce new collections and build partnerships with photographers and stylists to create new campaigns.
2. Photography - Industry can incorporate cinematic photography into fashion and beauty photography services to meet the demands of new clients and reach new markets.
3. Beauty - Industry can partner with fashion brands and photographers to provide makeup and hair services for editorial shoots and brand campaigns.