It would be hard not to smile back at Canadian model Coco Rocha when gazing at her image in the September 2014 issue of InStyle Turkey. Captured on a sunny day in a gorgeously manicured garden while wearing chic ladylike outfits, she looks utterly refreshing. Although the looks are predominantly dark, there is a lightheartedness to them that is owed to more than Coco Rocha's positive attitude.
Shot by photographer Tamer Yilmaz of Fabrika, Coco Rocha could easily be exuding that pregnancy glow women often benefit from when expecting. Clad in casual sportswear looks that feature plaid jackets, denim and knitwear, Coco Rocha was styled by Hakan Ozturk. Her sleek coif was done by hair stylist Ibrahim Zengin with red lips by makeup artist Hakan Kultur.
Canadian Beauty Coco Rocha Stars in Latest InStyle Turkey Issue
1. Sustainable Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace sustainable materials and production methods to create eco-friendly clothing and accessories.
2. Virtual Fashion Shows - The fashion industry can leverage technology to host virtual fashion shows, allowing viewers to easily access the latest fashion trends from anywhere in the world.
3. Body-positive Fashion - The fashion industry can promote body positivity by designing clothes that fit a variety of body types and showcasing diverse models in their campaigns.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can innovate by embracing sustainable materials and production methods, leveraging technology for virtual fashion shows and promoting body positivity.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can complement the fashion industry by creating makeup looks that enhance and complement the latest fashion trends.
3. Photography Industry - The photography industry can embrace innovative techniques and styles to capture fashion in unique and visually stunning ways, allowing fashion to be showcased in new and exciting ways.