For the traveler who has everything, this cocktail kit is a great gift that addresses a need that is rarely thought of until it is too late: mixing the perfect drink. Yes there is wine, rum and cokes and more on flights, but those with a more refined taste will appreciate a cocktail kit that allows them to make more superior drinks, especially when it comes to the quality of spirits involved.
Designed by Stephen Kenn, the travel cocktail kit comes in a compact leather pouch that boasts a canvas lining and elastic interior webbing. Inside a person will also find nine empty bottles, a mixing spoon and a book with recipes for all sorts of occasions. This will come in handy considering that only a limited amount of ingredients can be packed in the cocktail kit.
Stephen Kenn Designs a Luxe Pouch for the Perfect Drink On-the-Go
1. Travel Cocktail Kits - The trend of travel cocktail kits allows travelers to enjoy a high-quality cocktail experience on-the-go.
2. Luxury Leather Accessories - The trend of incorporating luxury leather accessories into travel products provides an upscale touch for travelers.
3. Personalized Travel Essentials - The trend of personalized travel essentials, such as cocktail kits, caters to the unique preferences and needs of individual travelers.
1. Travel Accessories - The travel accessories industry can capitalize on the demand for innovative and portable cocktail kits.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can explore the integration of high-quality leather accessories in their product offerings.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can tap into the market for convenient and customizable cocktail experiences in travel.