Although the Coca-Cola by OPI Collection might have you thinking of the fizzy beverage's dark brown color, it's actually quite the opposite; well, mostly. OPI is renowned for being a go-to cosmetic brand for girls around the world and the collaborations the brand announces never fail to make cobranding a must-have of the season.
This summer, the Coca-Cola by OPI Collection will allow girls to lacquer on some colors that are created with their fave beverages in mind. Aside from the brand's iconic red, there's also purple, orange, silver and several others that correlate to various beverages under the brand. Each one is paired with a witty line to identify not only the color, but also the kind of girl who might enjoy it.
The Coca-Cola by OPI Collection is Made with Iconic Beverages in Mind
1. Beverage-inspired Cosmetics - Opportunities to create co-branded makeup collections based on popular beverage brands.
2. Color Identity Products - Object-based color identity can drive the success of any product targeted at consumers who are particular about colors.
3. Sentimental Branding - Brands can capitalize on the customers' sentimental connection with their favorite beverages by releasing products inspired by them.
1. Cosmetics - Beauty and cosmetic brands can collaborate with popular beverage companies to create co-branded collections.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can launch cosmetic collections and other merchandise inspired by their drinks to expand their brand identity.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can launch beverage-inspired clothing items to cater to the customers looking for products inspired by their favorite drinks.