As a Futurist and Director of Client Success at Trend Hunter, Ady Floyd is no stranger to the nuances of consumer behaviour. Floyd uses her expertise from having created custom research for some of the world's most powerful brands, to empower clients and business leaders as a keynote speaker.
Floyd was invited to present her keynote speech, The Future of Retail, at the CHFA West conference in Vancouver, and to learn more, Canada's Business Magazine for Natural Health Retailers (CNHR Magazine) interviewed Floyd for their March/April 2020 issue. Floyd offers insight into technology's impact on retail, consumer desire, and more, breaking down key trends in the industry. In the interview, Floyd states that "what retailers need to consider is diversifying their points of engagement, by implementing omnichannel strategies to better reach today's consumer."
Read the full interview at CNHR Magazine here.
Trend Hunter's Ady Floyd Speaks to The Future of Retail
1. Omnichannel Strategies - Opportunity for retailers to diversify their points of engagement and improve consumer reach through the implementation of omnichannel strategies.
2. Technology in Retail - Potential for disruptive innovation in the retail industry through the integration and utilization of technology to enhance the consumer experience.
3. Consumer Desire - Opportunity for retailers to tap into evolving consumer desires and preferences to create innovative products and experiences.
1. Retail - Retailers can leverage disruptive innovation opportunities in omnichannel strategies and technology integration to stay ahead in the competitive retail landscape.
2. Technology - Technology companies have the potential to create products and solutions that enhance the retail industry, catering to the evolving consumer desires and preferences.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods manufacturers and brands can align their offerings with the evolving consumer desires and preferences, utilizing technology and omnichannel strategies for a competitive edge.