Club Monaco is one of those stores that is so reliable for finding chic, timeless pieces, and the Club Monaco Spring 2012 collection demonstrates that concept perfectly. Full of comfy knit sweaters, skirts of all lengths (from mini to ankle-grazing) and quilted jackets, the lookbook showcases effortless Club Monaco style at its best.
The Club Monaco Spring 2012 collection doesn't hit stores until January 2012, but for now, you can enjoy browsing through the lookbook and picking out your favorite pieces.
Bohemian, hippie-influenced looks were also present in the form of flowy peasant tops and flared jeans in a light wash. On the other end of the style spectrum, the spring collection also features lots of leather and cool downtown printed pieces. The Club Monaco Spring 2012 lookbook is so versatile that everyone can certainly find something they love.
The Club Monaco Spring 2012 Lookbook is Full of Easy-to-Wear Looks
1. Versatile Spring Fashion - Club Monaco's Spring 2012 collection showcases a versatile range of fashion pieces that can be easily mixed and matched for different looks.
2. Bohemian and Downtown Influences - The collection incorporates bohemian and downtown influences, offering options for both free-spirited and edgy styles.
3. Timeless and Comfy Knitwear - The lookbook highlights the enduring appeal of comfy knit sweaters, proving that they are a timeless wardrobe staple.
1. Fashion Retail - The Club Monaco Spring 2012 collection presents opportunities for fashion retailers to cater to customers looking for versatile, bohemian, and timeless fashion pieces.
2. Leather Goods - The inclusion of leather pieces in the collection opens up possibilities for the leather goods industry to create stylish and trendy products.
3. Printed Apparel - The use of cool downtown prints in the lookbook suggests potential for the printed apparel industry to create unique and eye-catching designs.