Techwear label cloudburst introduces its latest lookbook showing off its new pieces and it draws direct inspiration from the popular anime 'Akira.' The anime comic book serves as the theme for the lookbook and incorporates the images in a manner that explores the animated aesthetic.
The direction follows a post-apocalyptic angle throughout the entire shoot, spotlighting the clothing designs. The label is often recognized for its elevated techwear craft, especially its talent when it comes to outerwear. The pieces feature long parkas, trousers with patchwork accents, shell jackets, with details including cargo pockets and zipper enclosures. The most notable piece in the capsule is the red jacket that boasts a long silhouette, a hood, and black patchwork accents.
Cloudburst's New Lookbook Draws Inspiration from Akira's Comic
1. Anime-inspired Techwear Fashion - The trend of incorporating anime and manga themes in techwear fashion could create opportunities for collaborations and licensing deals with entertainment companies.
2. Post-apocalyptic Aesthetic - The trend of utilizing a post-apocalyptic aesthetic in fashion could lead to innovations in sustainable materials and design techniques that focus on durability and functionality in harsh environments.
3. Elevated Techwear Craftsmanship - The trend of elevating techwear craftsmanship could inspire innovations in textile engineering and performance fabrics that prioritize both form and function.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of incorporating anime and manga themes in techwear fashion to appeal to younger audiences and expand their product lines.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can explore partnership opportunities with techwear fashion companies to license their intellectual property and expand their brand presence in the fashion industry.
3. Textile Industry - The textile industry can innovate new sustainable materials and design techniques that cater to the post-apocalyptic aesthetic in fashion and prioritize durability and functionality in harsh environments.