The two fashion labels, clothsurgeon and monkey time, joined forces for their first collaboration this year for the upcoming warmer weather. The longtime partners contributed their talents in crafting a series full of military- and sport-influenced design details. The youthful vibes of the Japanese brand does not make an appearance in this upcoming capsule—the direction that this collaborative project took turns more towards the surgical assistance of the London-based craftsman.
Some of the standout pieces from the clothsurgeon and monkey time collaborative capsule includes long paneled coats that wear interesting juxtaposing textiles, tweed-detailed utility vests, colorblocked technical tracksuits and cropped denim pants. The entire collection will be launching on monkey time's online website in the upcoming weeks.
Image Credit: clothsurgeon and monkey time
clothsurgeon and monkey time Collaborated on a Spring Capsule
1. Utilitarian Fashion - Opportunity for innovative clothing designs that balance style and functionality.
2. Military-influenced Design - Potential for creating fashion pieces that incorporate military-inspired elements.
3. Collaborative Fashion Capsules - Chance to collaborate with different brands to create unique and limited-edition collections.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate utilitarian elements into their designs.
2. Luxury - Potential for luxury fashion brands to experiment with military-inspired designs.
3. E-commerce - Chance for online retailers to launch exclusive collaborative fashion capsules to attract customers.