These new Vans Skate Hi LX look so hot! I love the original canvas and leather combo and the blue, white, red colorway. The classic footwear is part of the Vans Limited Vault Collection, which presents you with the best keepers from their hidings.
I have always been a great fan of Vans. The global footwear company was founded back in 1966 by Paul van Doren and was originally known as the Van Doren Rubber Company.
These Vans classics with the padded collar for comfort, side stripe and waffle sole were designed in 1978 to be the toughest skate shoes available. The original canvas and leather combination meant the SK8-Hi was very strong and very light. Perfect for skating, dude.
They're available for purchase online at Oki-ni.
The Vans Limited Vault Collection Revives Iconic Shoes
1. Classic Footwear Revival - The renewed interest in classic footwear presents opportunities for companies to capitalize on nostalgia and modernize timeless designs for a new generation.
2. Limited Edition Collections - Limited edition collections, such as the Vans Limited Vault Collection, create a sense of exclusivity and urgency, driving sales and creating buzz.
3. Skate Culture Lifestyle - Skate culture and its associated lifestyle continue to influence fashion and design trends, providing opportunities for brands to tap into this niche market.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage the trend of relaunched classic footwear and limited edition collections to attract customers and increase sales.
2. Skateboard Industry - The SK8-Hi's roots in skateboard culture and its enduring popularity among skateboarders highlight opportunities for growth and innovation in the skateboard industry.
3. Footwear Manufacturing - The popularity of classic footwear presents opportunities for companies in the footwear manufacturing industry to produce updated versions of timeless designs and cater to consumers' sense of nostalgia.