The charging demands of modern consumers are ever-increasing given the many devices they have in their ownership, so the CIO 65W GaN Adapter has been created as a next-generation device to keep up.
The charger is powered by Gallium Nitride technology that enables it to deliver up to 65W of charging power without having to worry about overheating, while still keeping the device quite compact. The credit card-sized charger will power up devices of all kinds including laptops, smartphones, tablets and more.
The CIO 65W GaN Adapter features two USB-C ports and one USB-A port to accommodate the devices of today as well as older ones. This makes the charger a must-have for digital professionals who spend extended periods away from their home or office.
The CIO 65W GaN Adapter is Powered by Gallium Nitride
1. Increased Charging Demands - The increasing number of devices owned by consumers creates a need for more efficient and powerful chargers.
2. Gallium Nitride Technology - The use of Gallium Nitride technology in device chargers allows for higher power delivery and compact designs.
3. Multiple Device Compatibility - Chargers that feature multiple ports to accommodate various devices cater to the needs of digital professionals on the go.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the demand for next-generation chargers to enhance user experience.
2. Technology Manufacturing - Manufacturers of Gallium Nitride technology can benefit from its application in various devices and chargers.
3. Business Travel - The business travel industry can incorporate compact and powerful chargers into their offerings to satisfy the needs of digital professionals.