Designer ChuTing Lee has said he was inspired by shadow when he was creating his new design for men's fashion. The suit's unique feature is the colored-in 'shadow.' Although inventive, the feature ends up looking like a t-shirt on top of the jacket.
Based in Milan, Italy, ChuTing Lee has an eye for all types of design. You can check out this collection, and more of his designs at the link attached below.
Implications - Due to the constantly increasing volume of companies that are producing similar products, it is important that businesses find methods to make them stand out from their competition. Whether that method is combining trends in a single product or fusing functionality and a creative appearance, it is important for companies to develop strategies to make themselves appear original and distinctive.
Inspired by Light Contrast, ChuTing Lee Creates Colored-In Men's Suits
1. Colored-in Shadow - Incorporating colored-in shadow designs in fashion can create unique and eye-catching garments.
2. Combining Trends - Integrating multiple trends into a single product can help businesses stand out and offer something different to consumers.
3. Functionality and Creativity Fusion - By merging functionality with creative design elements, companies can create innovative and distinctive products.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of colored-in shadow designs to bring a fresh and unique aesthetic to their collections.
2. Apparel - Apparel brands can leverage the trend of combining multiple fashion trends into a single garment to create standout and fashion-forward pieces.
3. Design - The design industry can explore ways to merge functionality and creativity to develop disruptive and innovative product designs.