Industrial designer and artist Christopher Derek Bruno plays with geometric shapes to create visually striking artwork that revolve around texture as much as it does familiar forms of cubes, triangles and more. Although each piece is often colored in with primary and secondary hues, they are muted enough to sink into the whole rather than stand out like a sore thumb.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Christopher Derek Bruno appears to have an affinity for elementary concepts including color theory and geometry. Nevertheless, his artworks are far from basic. The depth and intricacy he creates with each one is very impressive. The use of walnut wood heightens the aesthetic as well for an even more sophisticated finish.
Christopher Derek Bruno Plays with Shapes, Colors and Wood
1. Geometric Artwork - Artists can explore unconventional mediums and techniques to create visually striking and complex geometric artwork.
2. Textured Art - Exploring various textures can add depth and intricacy to geometric art pieces.
3. Color Theory Art - Playing with primary and secondary hues can produce muted and sophisticated pieces that reflect depth and subtlety.
1. Art - Art companies can explore new forms, mediums and techniques to produce innovative, complex and visually striking pieces.
2. Furniture - Furniture designers and companies can apply geometric shapes, color theory and textured finishes to produce unique and contemporary handcrafted objects that embody both form and function.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers and companies can use Chrisopher Derek Bruno's artwork to elevate interior design projects by incorporating unique and sophisticated geometric art pieces.