Looking through Christoph Schaller’s very sophisticated portfolio, it’s hard to wrap your head around the fact that the photog is only 21-years-old, but that’s the case. Christoph Schaller is a relatively inexperienced shutterbug, who grew up in Munich, Germany, before moving to London, England, and finally settling in his current location, at the University of Berlin.
Christoph Schaller has only been shooting for one year, but you wouldn’t be able to tell from his images. Mostly taken of non-professional models or done in a “candid” style, Christoph Schaller has shown an inherent ability for capturing innocence, mystery, and seduction in his models.
My favorite image in the Christoph Schaller collection features a shirtless, doe-eyed beauty, staring at the camera with aplomb. The image is youth-driven, candid, and sensual—and it perfectly encapsulates the type of images you will find in Christoph Schaller’s collection.
Christoph Schaller Captures Innocence and Attitude in His Photography
1. Youth-centric Photography - There is an opportunity to disrupt the traditional photography industry by catering to a younger demographic with a focus on capturing the innocence and attitude of non-professional models in a candid style.
2. Inexperienced Talent - The rise of young, inexperienced talent in the photography industry suggests that there is an opportunity for mentorship and training programs for up-and-coming photographers.
3. Sensual Candids - There is a growing demand for candid photography that captures youthful sensuality and mystery, presenting opportunities for photographers to focus on this niche.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can explore a shift towards utilizing younger, more inexperienced photographers to capture a specific demographic and style.
2. Art Photography - There is an opportunity for the art photography industry to embrace the trend of youthful, candid photography and provide a platform for new and emerging talent.
3. Advertising Photography - The advertising photography industry can explore the use of candid, youth-centric photography to target a specific demographic and convey a specific message.