Simply By Christina Aguilera
Starting October 1st, the â€œSimplyâ€ Christina Aguilera fragrance will be available in stores. The pregnant singer had previously released â€œXposedâ€ in a few European countries, however, this is her first international licensing agreement. Targeting the 16-35 year-old consumer, the new fragrance will be supported by a print ad campaign featuring Aguilera's back painted with a black lace design inspired by the sexy dress made by Marcel Rochas for Mae West. The curvy glass bottle, which features the â€œSometimes it's all you need to wearâ€ tagline, intends to recall the star's silhouette and is embossed with a design similar to her painted back. Hollywood's old-style glamour inspired the jasmine smell of the perfume, while her Bali honeymoon inspired the oriental floral smell.
1. Fragrance Licensing - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with celebrities and expand their reach in the fragrance market.
2. Targeting Young Consumers - Increasing focus on capturing the 16-35 year-old demographic through product design and marketing strategies.
3. Inspired by Personal Stories - Growing trend of developing fragrances based on personal experiences or inspirations from celebrities.
1. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating unique fragrance concepts that resonate with consumers.
2. Fashion - Collaborations between fashion designers and fragrance brands offer potential for cross-industry innovation.
3. Advertising - Opportunity to leverage celebrity endorsements and creative campaigns to promote fragrance products.