While many tourists likely have a few key destinations in mind when they visit the expansive country, Discover China offers a different and much less busy experiences from The Great Wall, with a focus on natural treasures.
To ensure visitors truly experience both Chinese culture, the classic attractions that many won't want to miss, as well as the lesser explored natural treasures, Discover China expertly curates its private tours to incorporate different elements. One experience offered for 2021 and 2022 include the in-depth six-day tour that covers the Huanglong National Park and Chengdu—a city that's known for its pandas. Another noteworthy experience is the 14-day Zhangjiajie landscape tour that includes a relaxing Yangtze river cruise—which holds the title of the longest river in Asia. With the Zhangjiajie National Park said to be one of the inspirations behind the beautiful scenery in 'Avatar,' visitors are sure to be impressed by the unique landscapes explored through the tour.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
China Discovery's Private Tours Cover Beautiful Hidden Scenery
1. Private Nature Tours - Companies can explore and offer customized private itineraries that focus on natural treasures to provide a more unique and personalized experience for its clients.
2. Curated Tours - Expertly curated private tours that incorporate different elements, including lesser-explored destinations and experiences.
3. Eco-friendly Tours - As ecotourism becomes more popular, tourism companies can provide eco-friendly tours that prioritize sustainability and environmental protection.
1. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism companies can explore new nature tour offerings to stand out from the typical tourist destinations and provide a unique travel experience.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can collaborate with nature tour operators to offer packaged itineraries that include private tours and accommodations.
3. Environmental Conservation - Environmental conservation organizations can collaborate with nature tour operators to promote sustainable tourism practices and the protection of natural resources.