Some of the finest and most cutting-edge children streetwear ensembles are exhibited in this photography series that was conducted by Highsnobiety's editor-at-large Christopher Morency at the booming Fall/Winter 2019 fashion presentations during Seoul Fashion Week.
In order to truly grasp the vibe of an event, one needs to look to and outside the catwalk. Few things are as adorable as a bunch of kids, decked out in ultra-chic attire, some adorned with clothing by the biggest brand names in the industry. From the curly child wearing the long blue coat with slick white piping to the kid with the ripped jeans that have been fastened with a neon yellow thread, the children streetwear photography in Seoul is truly a source of inspiration.
Photo Credits: Christopher Morency
Highsnobiety's Seoul Fashion Week Series Spotlights Stylish Kids
1. Children Streetwear Fashion - Brands can tap into this trend by designing and marketing streetwear clothing items for children, recognizing the growing demand for fashionable kids' wear.
2. Fashion Event Photography - Opportunities exist for professionals to capitalize on capturing street style photography at fashion events, giving a fresh perspective to fashion followers.
3. Kidvertising - Given the popularity of these photos, there's an opportunity for brands to pivot marketing to a younger audience by featuring children specifically in their ads.
1. Clothing Designers & Brands - Clothing designers and brands can tailor their product offerings to meet the growing demand for fashionable children's streetwear.
2. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can capitalize on street style photography at fashion events, including children's streetwear and fashion show attendees outside the main event.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Marketers can take advantage of the popularity of kids' streetwear by featuring them in brand advertisements, adjusting their marketing approaches accordingly.