With the holidays fast approaching, many brands are pulling out all the stops to dazzle customers with novelty products, but KFC has set itself apart with the launch of the new chicken-scented fire logs sold exclusively at Walmart.com and in select Walmart stores. This year's logs were created in partnership with Enviro-Log.
The KFC firelogs boast the unique aroma called '11 Herbs & Spices' and will ensure your entire house or fireplace will have the delicious smell and warmth of Colonel Sanders’ fried chicken. This is the third year the brand has launched the chicken-scented firelogs, but each year stock sells out quickly. The brand announced that this year's fire logs will be available internationally and fans should keep an eye on the KFC Canada social media account for more details.
Image Credit: KFC
KFC Selling Fried Chicken-Scented Fire Logs Exclusively at Walmart
1. Novelty Holiday Products - The demand for novelty holiday products presents an opportunity for brands to create unique and memorable experiences for customers.
2. Experiential Marketing - Creating scented fire logs allows brands to engage customers through the senses, offering a multisensory experience that leaves a lasting impression.
3. Collaborations with Retailers - Partnering with retailers like Walmart presents an opportunity for brands to reach a wider audience and increase sales.
1. Fast Food - Fast-food chains can leverage scented products to extend their brand experience beyond the dining experience and create a new revenue stream.
2. Home Goods and Decor - The home goods and decor industry can tap into the novelty market by creating unique and themed products like scented fire logs to cater to consumers' desire for one-of-a-kind items.
3. E-commerce and Online Retail - Online retailers like Walmart.com can benefit from exclusive partnerships with brands to offer unique products and drive online sales.