Cherrypeel.com is like Digg for Music
Since today is a very important day for US democracy, why not celebrate the idea? America's democracy has been etched in stone (actually papyrus or hemp, I don't really recall right now) for 232 years and has worked out pretty well. The folks over at cherrypeel.com have taken notice of this and have given the power back to the people to decide what good music really is. Head on over and you'll find great music from lesser known artists, which you can vote up or down. Think digg for music, and think before you vote.
1. User-driven Curation - Cherrypeel.com empowers users to curate and decide what good music is through voting.
2. Democratization of Music - Cherrypeel.com allows lesser known artists to gain exposure and recognition through user voting.
3. Crowdsourced Music Discovery - Cherrypeel.com leverages the wisdom of the crowd to find and promote hidden music gems.
1. Music Streaming - Cherrypeel.com disrupts traditional music streaming platforms by prioritizing user-curated content.
2. Online Music Communities - Cherrypeel.com challenges online music communities by creating a democratic platform for discovering new artists.
3. Digital Music Distribution - Cherrypeel.com provides a disruptive model for digital music distribution by emphasizing user preferences over mainstream algorithms.