Launched by a Canadian breast cancer campaign called Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, CheckOutMyBreasts.com is an interactive site that features a video of a model SHOWING women how to check their breasts for cancer. The site is informative, and yes, includes nudity. I'm sure they'll get a lot of viral traffic. As part of the campaign, Canadian women are encouraged to buy the Rethink shirt and wear it on May 26.
From Rethink's Check Out My Breast Site
Join thousands of women and men across Canada and show you care by wearing your Fashion Targets Breast Cancer T-shirt on Friday May 26th. Rethink wants to see the whole country in this year's red hot colours on Fashion Targets Friday!
You can even get your whole company (mommy group, ultimate frisbee team, book club etc.) involved in a group show of support.
To find out, visit www.fashiontargetsfriday.com
Breast Cancer Ads Get Racy
1. Interactive Health Campaigns - Interactive health campaigns can increase engagement with sensitive topics and promote health awareness in creative ways.
2. Nudity as a Marketing Tactic - Using nudity in marketing materials can be an effective way to attract attention and generate buzz for a cause.
3. Group Show of Support - Encouraging groups to show support for a cause can create a sense of community and increase visibility.
1. Healthcare - Healthcare organizations can use interactive campaigns to engage patients and promote preventative care.
2. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can consider using provocative marketing tactics to generate awareness and fundraise for their cause.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can partner with charitable organizations to create campaigns that promote social responsibility and boost their brand image.