I am excited to see the new denim designs from the Cheap Monday SS 2011 lookbook, as it is one of my favorite brands.
The Swedish brand offers a lot of variety in uber-cute cuts and washes. Adding a lot of pizzazz to this year's new line, the jeans are adorned with multicolored patches, leg-swirling sparkles and dangling silver embellishments. Along with minimalist tees, the Cheap Monday SS 2011 collection has rad looks that will suit everyone's taste.
Cheap Monday SS 2011 Lookbook is So Stylish, Everyone Wants to Wear It
1. Collaborative Clothing - Opportunities for shared ownership and reuse of clothing items.
2. Customization and Personalization - Potential to personalize denim designs using patches, embellishments and unique washes.
3. Minimalist Fashion - Trends favoring a more understated and simplistic aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Innovative styling opportunities for denim brands.
2. Sharing Economy - Potential for clothing sharing platforms and services.
3. Retail - Opportunities for retailers to provide customizable, minimalist fashion options.