Although I’ve decided to go for a relatively polished look this year, anything is possible and I may end up embracing my inner grunge with the Cheap Monday AW10 collection.
Closing the Stockholm Fashion Week, the Cheap Monday AW10 collection continues to live up to its trendsetting reputation. Featuring raw designs that include clawed clothes and rougher textures, I’m sure it will more than satisfy its avid followers.
The Cheap Monday AW10 Collection Gets Down and Dirty
1. Grunge Fashion Revival - A resurgence of grunge-inspired fashion is creating opportunities for companies to create affordable, edgy looks.
2. Raw and Textured Designs - The popularity of rougher textures and clawed clothes is creating opportunities in the fashion industry for new designs and materials.
3. Trendsetting Chic - Partnering polished looks with edgy pieces and rougher textures is a way for fashion companies to be on the forefront of trends.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the revival of grunge fashion and raw, textured designs.
2. Retail - Retailers specializing in affordable and edgy clothing have the opportunity to cater to the demand for grunge-inspired fashion.
3. Textile - The demand for rougher textures and clawed clothes is creating opportunities in the textile industry for innovation in materials and designs.