If Star Wars villains could be GQ material, they'd probably look a lot like Chase Kunz's portraits.
Talented artist Chase Kunz answers the question of how Star Wars baddies would look if Darth Vader ever held a formal for the employees of the Empire. The bad boys of the galaxy have been suited-up and re-imagined as dapper gentleman to prove that they can look dangerously dashing. Darth Vader now confidently wears a vintage suit with a pocket square that easily rivals Don Draper, while a Stormtrooper rocks plaid for a hipster look that's a nice change from the monochromatic white uniform.
Chase Kunz's illustrations are available as prints, laptop/iPad skins, as well as iPhone/iPod covers.
Chase Kunz Gives Star Wars Baddies a Gentleman's Makeover
1. Sci-fi Fashion - The trend of reimagining sci-fi characters as stylish individuals presents opportunities for fashion designers to create unique and futuristic clothing lines.
2. Nostalgic Revivals - The trend of giving iconic villains a gentleman's makeover taps into the nostalgia of popular culture, with potential for innovative collaborations between artists, brands, and media franchises.
3. Personalized Tech Accessories - The trend of offering artwork-inspired tech accessories, such as prints, skins, and covers, provides opportunities for artists and manufacturers to create personalized and stylish electronic accessories.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of reimagined sci-fi characters to create unique clothing lines that merge futuristic elements with sophisticated style.
2. Media and Entertainment - The media and entertainment industry can explore partnerships and collaborations with artists to tap into the nostalgia trend and offer fans new perspectives on iconic characters.
3. Technology Accessories - The technology accessories industry can capitalize on the demand for personalized and artistic products by collaborating with artists and offering customized tech accessories inspired by popular culture.