The Charlotte Free Elle France editorial is featured in the publication's March 2012 issue. Outfitted by stylist Tamara Taichman, the pink-haired model sports a multitude of carefree casuals that are effortlessly elegant and youth-infused.
Captured by the lens of fashion photographer Daniel Kind, the edgy model plays the role of street-savvy fashionista, sporting a multitude of versatile and wearable pieces that include denim shorts, jersey tees and oversized boyfriend cardigans. Outfitted by stylist Tamara Taichman, Charlotte is a vision in a wardrobe of vintage-inspired pieces.
Exuding attitude, personality and an edgy fashion flair, the Charlotte Free Elle France editorial is expressive and undeniably cool. Proving that fashion can coincide with comfort, this stunning portrait series has a rock and roll edge while retaining its femininity.
The Charlotte Free Elle France Editorial is Casually Style-Savvy
1. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Opportunities for upcycling and sustainable clothing in the fashion industry through vintage-inspired designs.
2. Casual-chic Style - Opportunities for versatile and comfortable fashion pieces and athleisure wear in the fashion industry to cater to the casual-chic trend.
3. Colorful Hair Trend - Opportunities for innovative hair coloring techniques and products in the beauty industry to cater to the colorful hair trend.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take inspiration from the Charlotte Free Elle France editorial to create vintage-inspired and comfortable clothing pieces for a casual-chic look.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can ride on the colorful hair trend that Charlotte Free is sporting to create innovative hair coloring techniques and products.
3. Athleisure Industry - The athleisure wear industry can develop more versatile and comfortable pieces that can cater to the casual-chic trend depicted in the Charlotte Free Elle France editorial.