There is a simplicity to the photoshoot starring model Charlee Fraser by James Broadhurst, a photographer based in Sydney, Australia, that gives it a raw aesthetic that is at once stoic and full of emotion. Although that might seem entirely contradictory, it is hard not to see both qualities in the editorial.
Shot exclusively for Fashionising.com, the photoshoot starring model Charlee Fraser by James Broadhurst is shot entirely in black and white. This accentuates the monochromatic wardrobe perfectly. Styled by Chloe Christos, the brunette beauty is clad in sporty chic attire that has been embellished with sexy cut outs, heavy knits easily tied around the waist, leather accents, chain fringes and clear plastic shoes. Although feminine, there is an androgynous appeal to the looks.
A Simple Photoshoot Starring Charlee Fraser by James Broadhurst
1. Monochromatic Sportswear Trend - This trend sees sportswear being elevated with monochromatic color schemes while still being functional.
2. Raw Aesthetic Trend - This trend embraces an unfiltered and natural aesthetic in photography and fashion.
3. Androgynous Fashion Trend - This trend blurs the lines between traditional gender-based fashion by incorporating elements of both masculinity and femininity.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on these trends by creating functional yet fashionable sportswear collections with a raw and androgynous aesthetic.
2. Photography Industry - Through embracing the raw aesthetic trend, photographers can create unfiltered and natural photographs that capture raw emotions.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - By embracing these trends, marketing and advertising agencies can create impactful campaigns that resonate with consumers who are looking for more authentic and unfiltered approaches to fashion and photography.