The 'Character Studies' editorial by Andy Eaton is the latest online exclusive for Contributing Editor. The stunning outdoor and in-studio pictorial features a vibrant wardrobe fit for playing dress-up. Model May sports girly lace, polka dots and soft knits.
The shoot, styled by Kimi O'Neill, features stunning suited separates including structured jackets, comfy knits, preppy jumpers and statement furs.
May rocks a variety of designer styles from the likes of Agent Provocateur, Burberry, Beyond Retro, Charlie Le Mindu, Paper London, Topshop, Moschino and many others. The model sports feminine styles with bold, eye-catching accessories that include a graphic texted belt, couture hats and a lace mask.
Loose and long waves by Soichi Inagaki and minimal make-up by Anita Keeling make for the perfect complementary accents in this witty and whimsical fashion editorial.
Image Credit: Andy Eaton
The Character Studies Editorial by Andy Eaton Plays Dress-Up
1. Whimsical Fashion - The intersection of vintage and modern digital trends to create a fun and playful editorial look.
2. Bold Accessories - Bold, eye-catching accessories, such as graphic printed belts and couture hats, are becoming statement pieces in fashion editorials.
3. Mixed Prints - The combination of different prints, such as lace, polka dots, and structured jackets, is becoming more prevalent in fashion editorials.
1. Fashion - Fashion editorials and photoshoots continue to push the boundaries of bold and eclectic fashion choices.
2. Accessories - Bold and distinct accessory choices are becoming more important in fashion, as seen in this editorial shoot.
3. Beauty - Minimal makeup and loose, natural hairstyles are complementing the bold fashion choices in editorial photoshoots.