The Chanel Summer 2013 'L’ete Papillon' collection pays homage to the beauty of winged butterfly creatures. Set to launch this May, this stunning makeup line embraces an abundance of kaleidoscopic color hues that are displayed through the luxury label's blue and violet hued eyeshadows, punchy nail polishes, bright statement lipsticks and colored mascara products.
This daring beauty collection is displayed in a translucent palette that mimics the wings of a butterfly. Creative Director and Chanel's head makeup artist
Peter Philips shines a light on electric gold, pink and platinum hues that appear to glow from his model's immaculate faces.
The Chanel Summer 2013 'L’ete Papillon' collection is displayed in a beach-ready beauty story that exudes an eccentrically glamorous air. Enriched with kaleidoscopic hues, this editorial sets the tone for the summer season.
The Chanel Summer 2013 L’ete Papillon
1. Kaleidoscopic Beauty - Opportunity for beauty companies to create makeup lines with vibrant and diverse color palettes inspired by natural elements like butterflies.
2. Translucent Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to create translucent packaging designs that mimic the delicate and ethereal beauty of butterfly wings.
3. Eccentric Glamour - Opportunity for fashion and beauty brands to embrace eccentricity and create bold and glamorous looks that exude a sense of confidence and individuality.
1. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty companies to develop innovative makeup lines inspired by butterflies and incorporating vibrant and unconventional color palettes.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to design translucent packaging that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional for beauty products.
3. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore eccentric styles and incorporate bold looks that celebrate individuality and self-expression.