BAIT and PUMA work in collaboration once again -- this time with Marvel as it releases Cell Venom sneakers and a bomber jacket to go with them. The collection celebrates the studio's latest film 'Venom,' which made its box office debut this week. Both BAIT and PUMA infuse their design aesthetics into the pieces, boasting monochromatic hues predominantly. The Cell Venom sneakers are constructed from a premium suede material blended with an engineered mesh across the uppers. To recall the movie, there is a black silicon design dripping from the lacing system.
At the sneaker's footbed is some more artwork recalling the movie alongside branding details representing BAIT and Marvel. To complement the sneakers is an MA-1 bomber jacket made in partnership with experts Alpha Industries -- the chest sees branding accents of Venom and the rear sees a large spider motif.
BAIT and PUMA Join Marvel on a Cell Venom Shoe and Jacket
1. Collaborative Apparel Collections - Opportunity for businesses to create partnerships and release co-branded clothing lines.
2. Movie-themed Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create apparel and accessories inspired by popular movies as a marketing tactic.
3. Monochromatic Design Aesthetic - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate monochromatic color schemes into their product designs for a sleek and modern look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage popular movie releases to create exclusive lines of clothing and accessories.
2. Film and Entertainment - Movie studios and entertainment companies can collaborate with fashion brands to create merchandise based on their films.
3. Apparel Manufacturing - Manufacturers can specialize in producing co-branded clothing lines for businesses and movie studios.