Il Makiage launched the Celestial Collection inspired by and in partnership with the popular beauty influencer Carli Bybel. The collection consists of nine cosmetic products–three face palettes, two makeup brushes, two lipsticks, and two lip liners–all of which are styled in Bybel's cosmic theme. The collection contains everything needed for a full face of dazzling makeup.
Reassuring fan's faith in the collection, Carli Bybel commented, "I have used these products every time I do my makeup since I’ve received my samples, and they really are a staple in my routine." The two beauty brands previously collaborated in 2019 on the Carli Bybel x Il Makiage Collection which offered lipstick, lip liner, and lip gloss. The new Celestial Collection drops on May 20th, 2021, and can be preordered through the Il Makiage website.
Image Credit: Yahoo News, Grazia Magazine
The Celestial Collection Offers Everyday Makeup Options
1. Influencer-inspired Cosmetics - There is an opportunity for makeup brands to partner with social media influencers to reach wider audiences.
2. Cosmic-themed Makeup - There is an opportunity for makeup brands to tap into the growing trend of cosmic and celestial themes in fashion and beauty.
3. Full Face Makeup Collections - There is an opportunity for makeup brands to create and market full face makeup collections that provide everything needed for a complete look.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry has an opportunity to capitalize on influencer partnerships and cosmic-themed makeup collections to gain a competitive advantage.
2. Social Media - The social media industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the growing influence of social media influencers and their ability to promote brands and products.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to integrate and collaborate with makeup brands to create cohesive and trendy cosmic-themed fashion and beauty collections.