One controversial rap figure is being converted into emoticon form with this celebrity emoji app.
The Kanye West 'Yemoji App,' while not an official release from the rapper himself, uses the various facial expressions of Mr. West over time as expressive messages in a texting setting. Emojis have more recently become a vital part of the online and social texting experience. Expressing yourself as a millennial almost requires some sort of animation as accompaniment with text to fully get your message across.
'Yeezus' is portrayed in various forms, including the infamous masks used during his 2013/2014 tour, his serious expressions that have been caught at basketball games or even the rare occasion where he's caught smiling. Currently only available on the iPhone, this celebrity emoji app will have to do while fans eagerly anticipate his next album, SWISH.
This App Lets You Express Yourself with Kanye West Faces
1. Celebrity Emoji Apps - The trend of creating celebrity emoji apps is disrupting traditional messaging and social media communication by allowing users to express themselves exclusively through digital celebrity expressions.
2. Digital Expression - The trend of digital expression is creating opportunities for businesses to expand their marketing campaigns and engage with younger and tech-savvy audiences through non-traditional communication channels.
3. Personalization of Messaging - The trend of personalizing messaging experiences is leading to the emergence of new forms of digital communication and technologies that allow for customized and unique expressions through emojis and other digital tools.
1. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can leverage the trend of celebrity emoji apps to engage and monetize fans through innovative digital experiences that showcase the personalities of their favorite celebrities.
2. Mobile App Development Industry - The mobile app development industry can create disruptive innovations by exploring new ways of personalizing digital communication and expression through the use of emojis and other digital tools.
3. Social Media Industry - The social media industry can utilize the trend of digital expression to create new social media platforms or features that cater to younger and tech-savvy audiences who prefer non-traditional digital communication channels.